I learned that sleep is good for your body. -Emily
I learned about sleeping in a book. -Mack
Fossils can be made in the sand. -TJ
If you are asleep, your brain is still awake. -Lucas
I learned that sometimes you can feel happy or sad. -Katie
Horses sleep with their eyes open and lock their knees to sleep standing. -Lacie
I learned that if you sleep walk you are half asleep and half awake. -Cal
Today I learned, in reading, I read about a mean sister who turned nice. -Sophia
Today I learned about, in reading, the Emperor Penguin's egg. -Damien
Today I learned about fahrenheit and different temperatures. -Emily
Today I learned a new math game about temperature. -Cole
Today I learned temperature (and stuff). -Alex and TJ
Today I learned how to play a temp game--it was fun. -KP
Today I learned about addition. -Hampton
Today I learned about average room temp. -Cal
Today I learned about temp--it was really, really hard. -Sopapia.
Today I learned it is good to know what temp it is. -KP and Lexi
No comments:
Post a Comment